Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm Back...

It has been awhile hasn't it? That's what happens when you get married though...;)

I am currently a civilian, married to my Enlisted USAF wife, enjoying some time off before I start going to college in the Spring Semester.

So ignore everything I've posted before, this is a Brand New Blog as far as I'm concerned.

Current pull-list (only one issue left of each Flashpoint tie in):
Flashpoint
Flashpoint: Abin Sur the Green Lantern
Flashpoint: Kid Flash Lost
aaaaaand
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (issue one comes out Aug 24 by IDW)

My New 52 #1's Starting in Sept:
Green Lantern (14)
Aquaman (28)
Justice League (Aug 31)
The Flash (28)
The Fury of Firestorms (28)
Green Lantern Corps (21)
Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. (14)
Resurrection Man (14)

all of these titles are tentative based on how much I enjoy the first issue...the ones near the top (TMNT, GL, Aquaman, JL, Flash) I have a feeling I'll continue reading. the ones near the bottom...we'll see. I'm not gonna waste my $$.

aaaaaaaaanyway I can't wait to post comic, tv show, & movie reviews and just everyday ordinary commentary on here. I won't post everyday but you never know...;)

til next time...

No comments: