Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So long, GLC...

So in DC's preview solicits yesterday, it was revealed that Fernando Pasarin, who worked with Pete Tomasi on Brightest Day #0 & the first 10 issues of Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors and was supposed to be the ongoing artist on the New 52 Green Lantern Corps, wasn't drawing the third issue. THE THIRD ISSUE. Not a fill-in issue between storyarcs. Not he did a year or so on the book & was being moved somewhere else. Two issues.

If there's one thing I hate it's when an ongoing artist ISN'T the ongoing artist. So no mas, GLC.

Flashpoint: Abin Sur the Green Lantern #3 of 3 comes out tomorrow as well as Waid/Wieringo's Fantastic Four second tpb collection (of five) & I'll be getting Waid/Krause's Irredeemable vol 3. Also: Batman: The Brave & the Bold Season 2 Part 1 (aka the 3rd collection of 5) came out today & I'll be picking it up tomorrow as well. ^_^

Next week it'll be Flashpoint: Kid Flash Lost #3 of 3 & IDW's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (I talked with the writers/artist/editor on this title & I have nothing but high expectations & much excitement for this series!)

Anyway, as we get closer & closer to August 27th's new Doctor Who episodes, I've been rewatching everything Matt Smith has done as The Doctor. I'm currently at the start of Series 6. I have to make 7 episodes last a week & a half...ugh. :P

aaaaaaaanyway,

til next time!

No comments: